Cooking Time:45 min
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- garlic powder and Mrs. Dash Table Salt Blend to taste
- 3/4 ounce package brown gravy mix (lowest fat version you can find)
- 2 cans (10 3/4-ounce) cream of mushroom soup Healthy Request
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 10 ounces package frozen peas, thawed
- Mrs. Dash Table Salt Blend and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- paprika and pepper to taste
- Optional- Butter Buds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown beef and onion in a skillet; season to taste with garlic powder and Mrs. Dash. Drain; pour into a large bowl.
- Stir in gravy mix, soup, water, carrots and peas; mix well.
- Spoon into a well sprayed 9 inch deep-dish pie plate; sprinkle with Mrs. Dash and pepper.
- Spread mashed potatoes over top; bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika, pepper and Optional Butter Buds.