Preparation Time:15 min
Cooking Time:30 min
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 (1/2 cup) medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- pinch of pepper
- 1 cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 eggs
- Optional, frozen corn, peas or spinach, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet greased skillet, cook meat, garlic and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until meat is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in pepper. Optional- if using additional veggies, add now)Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until inserted in center comes out clean.