- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup panko Japanese bread crumbs ( Optional- I use 1/2 cup wheat germ and 1/4 cup whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh parsley ( Optional- I also add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning and 1 tbsp Basil)
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 lemon wedges
- Cooking Spray
You can use more Cajun seasoning if you prefer, but add slowly as it is spicy.
- Spray a 9x13 glass dish with cooking spray, preheat oven to 350
Combine yogurt and mustard in small dish.
Combine next 4 ingred. on a plate and mix well.4
Brush thin coating of mustard yogurt combo on to both sides of each fish fillet. (about 1 Tbsp for each fillet).
Press each coated fillet into Panko crumb mixture coating both sides well.
- Bake fillets on 350 for 15-20 minutes, test one fillet to see if it flakes easily in the middle. If it does not, place back in the oven for about 5 minutes
Serve with lemon wedges.