- 2 cups finely crushed Reduced Fat Ritz
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen sugar free, fat free, whipped topping, thawed
- 20 strawberries for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumbs into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk until slightly thickened. Stir in ice cream until well mixed. Evenly spoon into crust. Spread whipped topping evenly over ice cream; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares, top each with a strawberry, and serve immediately.