- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup Heathly Request
- 3/4 cup skim fat milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen shredded potatoes, thawed (loweest fat and lowest sodium version you can fine, or peel and shred 8-10 baking potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, yogurt, onion powder and pepper. Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with paparika cover, and bake 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden on top. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve immediately.