- 3 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 oz 2% or part skim milk fresh mozzarella, diced
- 8 thin sliced chicken cutlets
Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic and pepper.
Set aside a few minutes.
Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl.
Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional pepper to taste.
Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight.
Toss in the cheese when ready to serve.
Season chicken with fresh pepper.
Grill the chicken cutlets on a sprayed grill heated to high and then reduced to medium low
top with bruschetta and serve.