- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the Cajun seasoning and shrimp and cook, stirring, until the shrimp begin to curl, about 1 minute. Season with pepper.
Add the tomatoes and scallions to the skillet and cook, stirring, about 1 minute. Add the rice and 1/4 cup water and continue to cook until the rice is warmed through and the shrimp are opaque, about 3 more minutes. Stir in the parsley and serve with lemon, if desired.