- 2 1/2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha (or to taste)
For the Shrimp:
- 40 large (12.8 oz) raw shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- fresh cracked pepper
- oil spray
Combine the yogurt, scallions, sweet chili sauce and sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
Soak wooden skewers in water at least 20 minutes. Season shrimp lightly pepper. Place 5 shrimp on 8 skewers.
Heat a clean, lightly oiled grill to medium heat, when the grill is hot add the shrimp.
Grill on both sides for about 6 - 8 minutes total cooking time or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through..
Set shrimp aside on a platter and quickly brush sauce onto the shrimp; serve immediately.