- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in peanut butter and bananas; mix well. Add flour and baking soda, mixing just enough to moisten. Spoon batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean