4-8 slices pepper jack cheese
4-5 dashes Worcestershire
a few dashes black pepper
1 jalapeno finely chopped and seeds removed
1/2 onion finely chopped
- Add all ingredients into a bowl except cheese, make 8-12 thin patties (amount will depend on amount of meat used).
- Top half of the patties with cheese, and place the remaining patties on top and press ends to completely close, make sure no cheese is sticking through.
- Place in refrigerator for about an hour or the freezer for about 20 minutes (this helps the ground turkey from being too soft and falling apart)
- Heat Grill to high and spray with cooking spray
- Grill patties on low and turn half way through
- Serve on whole wheat buns