- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 3 eggs and 6 egg whites, beaten
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1/3 cup turkey bacon reduced sodium cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 slices 2% American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper rinsed, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large skillet melt butter over medium-low heat. Add eggs and scramble until firm.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan, spoon scrambled eggs over the top and sprinkle with bacon and bell pepper.
- Place strips of cheese over bacon and bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Slice and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Breakfast-Recipes/Morning-Pizza-820/ct/1#DE5ubj6JMcHkOJ52.99