- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 cup 2% shredded gourmet three-cheese blend OR if you can not find 2% three-cheese blend, use 1/2 cup 2% Colby and 1/2 cup 2% Mozzarella
- 8 turkey bacon reduced sodium slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
Optional- 1/2 chopped onion, seeded bell pepper any color or jarred fire roasted peppers drained rinsed and chopped. You can use one of these or all three.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bread shell on baking sheet on a sprayed baking sheet and sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well blended; pour over center of bread shell. If using veggies, add now. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set and cheese is golden. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately