- 1 cup very cold fat free half and half
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 store-bought chocolate angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup framboise (raspberry liqueur)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Grated bittersweet chocolate
Using a hand held mixer, beat together the cream, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla until stiff peaks form, keep cold.
Place a few cubes of the angel food cake in the bottom of 4 parfait glasses and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of framboise. Top with a few tablespoons of the chocolate cream, a few tablespoons of raspberries and a grated chocolate. Repeat to make 4 layers ending with chocolate cream. Garnish with a few raspberries and grated chocolate.