- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 pound jumbo crabmeat, picked through to remove any bits of shell and cartilage , or imatation if allergic or for easier prep.
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, diced
- pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 small Boston lettuce leaves, full sections of iceburg lettuce or Bib lettuce
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. Whisk together the yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Set aside half of the mustard sauce in a small bowl for topping the cocktail.2. Gently toss the crab, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes and the avocado with the remaining sauce. Season with pepper
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter and place the crab salad on top. Garnish with a dollop of the reserved sauce, the remaining tomatoes. Roll the lettuce and serve with lemon wedges.
For parties, serve lettuce in martini glasses and place the crab mixture and sauce on top and serve with lemon wedge.