2-3 lbs. of chicken wings and drumettes
2 tbsp of grass-fed unsalted butter melted
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees(F). Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Boil your chicken wings and drumettes for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove the chicken wings/drumettes and let them drip dry.
3. Take a large baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Brush olive oil or coconut oil lightly over the parchment paper to prevent sticking.
4. Pat the wings dry with paper towels
5. Place your wings on the baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Melt the butter and lightly brush the melted butter over the wings.
7. Place into the oven and bake them for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes you'll want to flip your chicken wings and cook them for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Take them out of the oven and toss them in a large mixing bowl with the sauce.
1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce or your preferred hot sauce
1/4 cup of grass-fed unsalted butter
1 tsp of paprika
2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar
Melt the butter over medium heat and mix in all the other ingredients. Turn the heat to low and simmer until the wings are ready to be tossed in the sauce.