- 1/2 cup Almond Flour/Meal
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in half (unless they are small, you can leave them whole and you will be able to fit 4 in a large skillet)
- 1 egg beaten or coconut milk in a small bowl
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil or grape seed oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (3-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes, jarred (soak packaged tomatoes for a few minutes or rinse jarred)
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered (frozen will have less sodium if you can find them
- Place the thawed chicken breast 1 at a time between plastic wrap and pound with a mallot so that it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip in egg or dip in a bowl of coconut milk
- In a shallow dish, combine flour and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and reduce to medium. Add chicken, and sauté 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden and the crust stays on the chicken. Stir in wine, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic and artichokes.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken and cook 4-5 minutes, or until sauce begins to glaze and no pink remains in chicken.
- Time will vary greatly depending on the thickness of the chicken, cut the largest piece in the middle to check for doneness.