- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning reduced sodium
- 1 jar (16 oz.) chunky-style salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) 2% Mexican Flavored Cheese or Cheddar, divided
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) mild enchilada sauce
- 8 (6-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add taco seasoning; cook for an additional 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans, corn and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Place 2/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in dish, seam-side-down.
- Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese, olives and onions. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.