Pre-heat oven to 450
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Add wine.
- Place fish in pan, and sprinkle with oregano, garlic and pepper.
- Sprinkle with juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Top evenly with tomato and onion slices.
- Drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Mix almond meal with parsley, basil and olive oil, and sprinkle over veggie topped salmon fillets.
- Bake at 450 for about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Time will depend on if you use individual fillets or one large fillet as shown.